Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Yahweh - 03/24/2018 -

I am Yahweh, the one true God.

When I speak through others, do you find it odd?

Is the Bible just stories full of marvel and mystery?

Or is it actually part of Human history?

I am still a God of miracles and power!

I still come through in the 11th hour.

I am the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Can you fathom this, or are you too clever?

I have sent my prophets to speak and open your eyes.

Yet, you discount them, and entertain lies!

No matter if you have offense, or are just plain annoyed.

My words are still truth, and will not return void!

Wake up! Turn from your wicked ways!

Can't you see we are in the End of Days?

I want all to live, none to perish.

Don't you know that it is relationship I cherish?

I will give you love, joy, peace, and so much more.

I want your heart, it's all I long for.

You are my child, I desire your love.

Just say yes, and rise up above.

I'm standing here with arms open wide.

Come my Beloved, and in you I will abide.

No comments:

Post a Comment