Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Abba - 11/09/2017 -

God, you are a good, good Father.

You always have time, I'm never a bother.

Listening to me so intently

You love me, ever so gently.

In your hands, you hold all time and season.

You chose me, without rhyme or reason.

You've created everything both near and far

Showing in great measure of who you are.

All-knowing, all-powerful God of the universe

Yet you sit and listen as I rehearse.

Correcting my path, this way or that.

Never leaving me to wonder, where you're at.

You are the potter, I'm the clay on the wheel.

Always refining me, no matter what I may feel.

I love you, because you loved me first

Even when I was at my very worst.

You were with me, way back when.

You've always been there, through thick and thin.

You are omnipotent, God almighty.

Yet, you still make time for little 'ol me.

No comments:

Post a Comment